Forty-Eight...

(above)  With hot coffee in hand, I survey the working conditions for the day...

(above)   Maybe not the day to work on the rack...

(above)   I probably won't go paddle after work today either...

(above)   So it's up front in the toasty warm cabin...I removed the tablet computer mount and re-evaluated it's positioning...

(above)   After testing out several placement options, this is the best place for the mount...That swing arm thing moved way too much...Too long, too much plastic...So I cut away and discarded everything except for the ball-joint mount...It's similar to a camera tripod head...I cut it to fit around the round bar, then reinforced it with epoxy filling between the plastic molding cavities..."Reduce the flex" is my mantra...

(above)   There was a lot of in and out, fit and test, to optimize the purposefulness of the bar...There needs to be an electrical power junction box up there and this is the starting point...

(above)   From that, it went to this...The plastic trays that were in the original configuration fit the bar perfectly, but flex a lot (remember my mantra) so it was reinforced underneath like this...Later it was fiberglassed and epoxied...

(above)   One of the hard things on my 'To Do' list just got easier...I found power and ground leads for the mirror electrical connection...Whew...I was envisioning having to pull the radio to get to these...

(above)   With the heater making the interior comfortably warm, I prepped the ceiling for installing the 1/8" plywood that will be the underlayment for the rear cabin ceiling...

(above)   Plywood fitted and pin nailed in place...Layout lines for the fir / copper / zebrawood ceiling Sharpie'd onto the plywood, then covered with a thin coat of epoxy...Gonna be cool...

(above)   The teak floor is subjected to real world conditions...Snow and ice, rain and mud...This isn't just a show pony, it's a work horse...Just wanted to be clear on that...

(above)   Behind the driver seat, I installed the fuse panel for the Ham and CB radios, the tablet computer, the rear view camera, the two sets of interior lights (low vision and bright white) and the 12 volt accessory outlet...In the front panel there will also be a single 120 volt outlet fed from the big inverter in back...That's all...

More tomorrow...