Twelve…



(above) Wed…Similar time…





(above) Today I want to have this case closer to ready for the final build…





(above) Starting at the left,then moving right, I confirm or adjust what it takes to have everything ready for the final build…Once confirmed, I’ll pull things out, glue the last bits up, router edges, then sand and and seal the rough case…Next, the veneers and solid zebrawood get applied and then the drawer faces get build, sealed then installed…A lot to do…





(above) I popped inside the Jeep to check the remedy to the latest leak…It rained overnight and pretty hard for half the day…





(above) The inside of the gasket, and the cabin is dry…Yeaah…!!!…





(above) The fridge compartment is now better ventilated…I heard from a friend in Australia with their version of this model that good venting is very important…!!!…





(above) Next, the batteries were made secured,,,





(above) What custom looks like…





(above) The inverter is now totally inside the case, so I had to get an outlet installed in an accessible place…I’ll do at least a couple branches off the GFI that will be sent to strategic locations…





(above) I like the placement…





(above) Mapped out on the inside for my reference…





(above) Front panel in place but not glued or nailed…The gauges are specific to battery function, so I kept them back here…





(above) Finally I measured, cut out, and notched the drawer parts for the driver side case…


Another full day done…


More later…