Thirty-Two...





(above) While waiting for the day to get bright outside I finished mortising the latches on the rear panel...



(above) Next I made a pattern of the existing driver side cabinet...This time I used hot-glue and masking tape to hold it together...Nothing too durable, just something I can get from the Jeep to the work bench...



(above) Made it...Next I traced it onto some 1/4" plywood...



(above) Then used the rail-saw to do the straight cuts...



(above) Test fit...



(above) the plywood piece was laid onto zebrawood veneer and outlined in chalk, then cut freehand with a new blade in the utility knife...



(above) This panel needs to be removable so I cut it apart from the forward section...



(above) Today I'm using PSA to bond the veneer to the ply...



(above) Another test fit... Still need to trim the left panel to have the grain align...Also the access panel for the under sink needs to get cut out...I did both before the end of the day...



(above) The sink had a backsplash that seemed too high, so I cut it down to be flush with the stove countertop...



(above) Next a pattern for the countertop was made...Tomorrow, I'll go get some sheet metal to fabricate a top...


I also worked on the bed / cab-over area...Something to keep the bed from moving around while driving and a panel to cover the steel frame / plywood juncture...Some head scratching on this one...No pictures of that, yet...


More tomorrow...