Seven…



(above) Yes, it is that time again…





(above) Mike is coming tomorrow and I want to have all the cabinets mocked-up’d so he can the fully feel of the space, defined…The last element to be flushed out is the driver side cases…





(above) A few cuts on the tablesaw and a few minutes with the stapler and the full size representation is complete…For now…





(above) With the new cabinet configuration, there is a bunch of wiring that needs to be relocated…My way of wiring is to ALWAYS solder the connections…I’ve seen way too many crimp connections loosen & FAIL…Even on this rig, without much movement, at least two crimp connector joints have failed…





(above) An easy way to hold the wires in place is to set the work up as I have above…





(above) I sleep good knowing my wiring will not fail…





(above) This is typical of what I was working with…Count the crimp connections…???…





(above) I had a very full day of relocating the wires that needed to be somewhere else…At the end of the day, the cabinet that had all the electrical components looked like this…Ready for a new cabinet…





(above) Cabinet mock-up in place…





(above) These are the newly hard-wired components that will soon have new homes…





(above) Day’s end with 94.6% of the wiring is done…


More later…