(above) Nine plus one is today’s starting point…Still below freezing outside, but I have a plan…





(above) Before I opened the heated garage I worked on a pet project, making a better surfboard…





(above) Out in the colder world, the Jeep is as I left it last night…





(above) Components in place but not fully defined…





(above) To ease the day into full comfort work mode, the coffee is steaming and the space heater (way up front) is dialed to 1500 watts with full fan……





(above) I think this cord will get a lot of use…





(above) Alright, today’s plan is to make an OSB full scale bench cabinet…Maybe more…





(above) I transferred the floor pattern onto a sheet of OSB and laid the components atop of it…Next I glued and stapled the back wall vertical piece to the base piece…





(above) A couple of framing squares hold the back piece in perfect alignment for marking the panel sizes...Again, the less you use measuring tools, the more accurate the work...





(above) Next I made a mock-up of the slider base for the toilet…It will have 300# drawer guides that allow it it to pull out and be used without any concern for load capacity…You know what I’m sayin’…???…





(above) Next I put a vertical panel in place that will be there to mount the drawer guides for the toilet and the ice-chest…





(above) Ice chest pull-out base made and in place…Vertical panel in place…Battery in place…So easy doing it this way…





(above) Now it’s moved into the Jeep and a top is scribed to the walls, cut precisely, then tacked in place…I’m deciding whether the battery compartment should be like this….





(above) …or this…???…





(above) Choices, choices…





(above) Next, the driver side cabinet has been cut down… The existing cabinet was /is end grain balsa with fiberglass on both sides..Cutting it was more than just a sharp handsaw situation…Power was needed…





(above) I also cut out the square steel tubing that did nothing (since the roof lifting method was changed)…



(above) And this is as it looks when I said “Enough for today”…


More later…