Eleven…



(above) Fresh grind in the French Press, time to start…





(above) Next, it was a trip to the store to get what what will be the solution to the new-found leak…It’s that white thing uncurling in the 70 degree heat of the shop…





(above) While waiting for the space heater in the Jeep to warm up the work space, I moved back to the curb side cabinets…One thing that defines the space is the size of the pull-outs…So I want to build the pull-outs first…Since I have plenty of drawers and pull-outs to build I set up a stack of blades the thickness of the pull-out plywood…





(above) Next, they were installed in my portable DeWalt tablesaw, a new throat plate built, a sliding jig created, then the pull-out pieces were notched as you see…Making this set-up and leaving it on the second tablesaw will make building strong drawers fast and simple…I like that one-two combo…





(above) The simplicity of these are what I like…Each piece is cut the exact length (and width) of the drawer bottom, then notched…No math involved, no compensating for anything…Just cut to length and notch…





(above) Glued and pinned…





(above) Bottom plywood glued and stapled…On the potra-potti pull-out I’ll fiberglass it for extra strength, considering the weight that will be point loaded…





(above) Before sanding…





(above) Next it was time (before it rains again) to remedy the latest leak…The heater had the inside of the cabin sweltering…Just what it need to be for the adhesive on the gasket material…





(above) After considering a half dozen options, I went with this…5/16” high hollow gasket weatherstripping…I went with full length pieces on each side, just to be sure that no leak point remain…You can see on the left side of the curve a sliver of light…That got silicone caulked in from the outside…





(above) Up front it ends like this…I caulked the outside contact point…Why didn’t it come out of the factory like this…???…It just makes sense, eh…???…


Within five minutes of finishing the install, it started to rain, again…





(above) This is the stuff I used… BTW, I wish English was the official language in the USA…





(above) Back to the curb side cabinets…I used the router to cut the dados for the cabinet verticals…I aligned the top and bottom together with a couple of cleats and cut both pieces in one pass…



(above) Near the end of the day, the rough case was together except for the end panel which will have the inverter mounted on it and needs more work to have it ready for a final install…





(above) The driver side case is dry again and back in…


Next, the door was closed and I had a beer to celebrate another productive day…


More later…