(above) If not now, when…???…





(above) This thing is awkward to have around…Solution, keep on the front porch…





(above) Back inside, my other “fun stuff” has progress too…





(above) Nothing more to add to that…





(above) Yesterday I lifted the roof…





(above) Inside I’m keeping the climate control on “as close to equatorial” as I can…





(above) Continuing on the clockwise tour, the lifted roof stands close to 13’ from ground to peak…





(above) Front and back…What a combo to have…!!!…





(above) With the lifted roof you can get a better look at the roof rack, spare and shovel…





(above) Meteorologists say we might get wet in the near future, thus the tarp from gutter to rack…





(above) Ready for whatever…





(above) Back inside, the dual batteries have their final positioning set…I’ll brace and strap ‘em solid before it’s all done…





(above) I brought into the warmth of the interior, the stove and the catalytic heater to see where they make sense to position…





(above) Hoping to find space for the heater down low, I pulled the access panel and viewed this Vision of Hell…Me want no part of that…Panel back on…





(above) Under the sink was as bad…How in the world did all that stuff get fitted in there…???…





(above) Back to the sink / countertop…I measured with a ruled tape, the dimensions of the existing components and the blank canvas yet to be perfected…





(above) From my numbered drawings, I lofted a full scale one dimensional drawing…





(above) As it is, now…





(above) As Mike envisioned it…Note the note…





(above) Maybe like this…???…





(above) Or this…???…I defer to Mike’s preference on these matters…





(above) One other thing I wanted to accomplish today was to make a full scale mock-up of the bed frame…





(above) Using Accuride 400# rated drawer guides as the foundation, I built a couple of matching panels that hinge together (piano hinges later) that pull out the full extension of 36” then flip over to present a finished bed platform that is 30” wide by 6’4” long…





(above) Pulled and flipped…





(above) Rating tested…


Happy with “it all”, I cracked a home brew and smiled at the progress so far…L


More later…